200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Telephone (830) 598-2511
Managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Texas Hill Country Careers - Join The Team At Horseshoe Bay Resort
Explore exciting career opportunities with opportunity for upward mobility, generous benefits packages, and employee housing opportunities.
Horseshoe Bay Resort is currently hiring in various departments across the resort including Agriculture, Golf, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Marketing & Sales, and more! Begin your career at our exceptional, AAA-four diamond golf resort on the shores of Lake LBJ with diverse amenities and luxurious accommodations located in the highly desirable Texas Hill Country.
Current Job Openings
- 1st Assistant Golf Professional
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Airport Concierge
- Airport Lineperson
- Application Technician - Agronomy
- Assistant Aviculturist
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Attendant and Barista - Market Shop
- Audio Visual Technician
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Banquets Lead Server
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Busperson / DRA - Various Resort Outlets
- Cleaner - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Conference Services Manager
- Culinary Internships
- Dining Attendant - Yacht Club Pool
- Director of Marina
- Director of Spa and Fitness
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Chef - Resort Outlet
- Food & Beverage Assistant Manager
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Golf Intern 2023
- Golf Lead Member Services Attendant
- Golf Member Services Attendant - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Outside Operations Supervisor
- Golf Range Attendant
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Host - Various Resort Outlets
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer - Pool Technician
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer (Overnight Shift)
- Human Resources Intern 2023
- Irrigation Technician - Agronomy
- Kitchen Supervisor
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Marina Charter Mate
- Night Audit
- Pastry Cook
- Pastry Internships
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Rental Property Attendant
- Resort Manager
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Server - Yacht Club Pool
- Retail Assistant
- Revenue Manager
- Shuttle Driver
- Shuttle Driver (Morning Shift)
- Sous Chef
- Spa Hair Stylist
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Spa Nail Technician
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Department Maintenance
- Tennis Shop Attendant
- Valet / Driver
Horseshoe Bay Resort
- Plan and manage the operations of the Resort to achieve customer satisfaction and quality service while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
- Maintain a high-level of positive and professional approach with associates and guests.
- Establish and maintain established revenue strategy and forecasting, while identifying ways to grow Occupancy, RevPAR, and ADR.
- Staying aware of competitor strategies while controlling labor and resort expenditures.
- Set performance goals for staff including department managers.
- Train and mentor staff to be optimal in their respective departments.
- Perform administrative duties including reading and writing reports, orally communicating with guests, managers, corporate office, local associations, etc.
- Critically review reports of occupancy, revenue etc.
- Make judgments and implement changes to maximize profits.
- Supervise development of and revision to business plan, annual budget and annual and monthly forecasts, etc.
- Formulate complex reports. Communicate with the public, staff, corporate office and owners.
- Interview, hire supervise and counsel department managers in the efficient operation of their respective area(s).
- Meet with, develop and delegate improvement plans for operation and review performance of management team.
- Write Performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication, and approve discipline and all terminations.
- Participate in community affairs and maintain positive public image for Crescent and hotel.
- Meet with potential and current clients and promote hotel.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
- Physically tour and visually inspect property daily. Monitor cost control, property condition, cleanliness and quality of product and service throughout hotel.
- Greet and maintain rapport with associates and customers.
- Appropriately handle associate issues in conjunction with Human Resources following Crescent policies.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
- Customer Satisfaction: Our customers are what we are about. One of the keys to a positive guest experience is positive interaction with Crescent staff. It is essential that you always remain professional, and that you treat all guests and associates with courtesy and respect, under all circumstances. Every Crescent associate is a guest relations ambassador, every working minute of every day.
- Work Habits: To maintain a positive guest and associate experience, your work habits should always meet and strive to exceed hotel standards for work procedures, dress, grooming, punctuality, and attendance. You should be adaptable to change in your work area and in hotel procedures with a willingness to learn new skills and/or improve existing ones, can solve routine problems that occur on the job and ask for help whenever you are not sure how to do something.
- Safety & Security: The safety and security of our guests and associates is of utmost importance to Crescent. Every Crescent associate should adhere to the hotel security policies and procedures, particularly regarding key controls, lifting heavy objects, using chemicals, and effectively reporting safety hazards and safety concerns.
- Degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent.
- 10+ years’ experience in progressive hotel/resort management.
- Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
- Always maintain a professional appearance and manner.
- Communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and long-range planning.
- Leadership skills to motivate and develop staff and to ensure accomplishment of goals.
- Able to set priorities, plan, organize, and delegate.
- Written communication skills to be concise, well organized, complete, and clear.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deadlines.
- Ability to travel to various sites on and off hotel property and continuously perform essential job functions.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Other Skills and Abilities: Knowledge of general accounting principles, experience with personal computer, general office equipment and 10 key calculator.
Physical & Mental Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear.
- Ability to move throughout premises and visually inspect conditions including bending, stooping, and reaching arms overhead.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, screen reading 1 to 3 feet.
Note: This description excludes non-essential and marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of the fundamental job duties. Furthermore, the specific examples in each section are not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, they represent the typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Other job-related duties may be assigned by the associate’s supervisor.
Furthermore, this description is subject to change, in the sole discretion of the Company, and in no way creates an employment contract, implied or otherwise; each associate remains, at all times, an “at will” associate.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)