Spa Hair Stylist
200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Telephone (830) 598-2511
Managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Texas Hill Country Careers - Join The Team At Horseshoe Bay Resort
Explore exciting career opportunities with opportunity for upward mobility, generous benefits packages, and employee housing opportunities.
Horseshoe Bay Resort is currently hiring in various departments across the resort including Agriculture, Golf, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Marketing & Sales, and more! Begin your career at our exceptional, AAA-four diamond golf resort on the shores of Lake LBJ with diverse amenities and luxurious accommodations located in the highly desirable Texas Hill Country.
Current Job Openings
- 1st Assistant Golf Professional
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Airport Concierge
- Airport Lineperson
- Application Technician - Agronomy
- Assistant Aviculturist
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Attendant and Barista - Market Shop
- Audio Visual Technician
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Banquets Lead Server
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Busperson / DRA - Various Resort Outlets
- Cleaner - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Conference Services Manager
- Culinary Internships
- Dining Attendant - Yacht Club Pool
- Director of Marina
- Director of Spa and Fitness
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Chef - Resort Outlet
- Food & Beverage Assistant Manager
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Golf Intern 2023
- Golf Lead Member Services Attendant
- Golf Member Services Attendant - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Outside Operations Supervisor
- Golf Range Attendant
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Host - Various Resort Outlets
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer - Pool Technician
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer (Overnight Shift)
- Human Resources Intern 2023
- Irrigation Technician - Agronomy
- Kitchen Supervisor
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Marina Charter Mate
- Night Audit
- Pastry Cook
- Pastry Internships
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Rental Property Attendant
- Resort Manager
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Server - Yacht Club Pool
- Retail Assistant
- Revenue Manager
- Shuttle Driver
- Shuttle Driver (Morning Shift)
- Sous Chef
- Spa Hair Stylist
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Spa Nail Technician
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Department Maintenance
- Tennis Shop Attendant
- Valet / Driver
Spa Hair Stylist
Horseshoe Bay Resort
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Provide consistent professional hair treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Be flexible with the schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating and training guests in these areas.
- Actively promote home care programs, meeting minimum retail sales goals.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock work area as required.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa or salon that require attention.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Handle guest’s questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Possess ability to work without direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work one-to-one basis with exceptional communication skills
- 2 years experience in a similar role or related area, required
- Excellent cleanliness and sanitation skills and be willing to train in our spa’s specific nail service offerings.
Physical & Mental Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, as well as basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be a team player.
- Minimum age requirement – 18+
- Must hold and maintain a current state license.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)