200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Telephone (830) 598-2511
Managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Texas Hill Country Careers - Join The Team At Horseshoe Bay Resort
Explore exciting career opportunities with opportunity for upward mobility, generous benefits packages, and employee housing opportunities.
Horseshoe Bay Resort is currently hiring in various departments across the resort including Agriculture, Golf, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Marketing & Sales, and more! Begin your career at our exceptional, AAA-four diamond golf resort on the shores of Lake LBJ with diverse amenities and luxurious accommodations located in the highly desirable Texas Hill Country.
Current Job Openings
- 1st Assistant Golf Professional
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Airport Concierge
- Airport Lineperson
- Application Technician - Agronomy
- Assistant Aviculturist
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Attendant and Barista - Market Shop
- Audio Visual Technician
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Banquets Lead Server
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Busperson / DRA - Various Resort Outlets
- Cleaner - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Conference Services Manager
- Culinary Internships
- Dining Attendant - Yacht Club Pool
- Director of Marina
- Director of Spa and Fitness
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Chef - Resort Outlet
- Food & Beverage Assistant Manager
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Golf Intern 2023
- Golf Lead Member Services Attendant
- Golf Member Services Attendant - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Outside Operations Supervisor
- Golf Range Attendant
- Grill Staff / Server / Bartender
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Host - Various Resort Outlets
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer - Pool Technician
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer (Overnight Shift)
- Human Resources Intern 2023
- Irrigation Technician - Agronomy
- Kitchen Supervisor
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Marina Charter Mate
- Night Audit
- Pastry Cook
- Pastry Internships
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Rental Property Attendant
- Resort Manager
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Server - Yacht Club Pool
- Retail Assistant
- Revenue Manager
- Shuttle Driver
- Shuttle Driver (Morning Shift)
- Sous Chef
- Spa Hair Stylist
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Spa Nail Technician
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Department Maintenance
- Tennis Shop Attendant
- Valet / Driver
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Join our Food & Beverage team at beautiful Horseshoe Bay Resort! We offer full-time and part-time opportunities in our various restaurants and outlets. We are offering a $2000* Hiring Bonus for Servers as well as other outstanding benefits such as choice of insurance plans for full-time or part-time associates, paid time off, 401 K, training, and career growth opportunities.
Our servers can earn $20 - $40/hr including tips, hourly incomes estimates based on seasonality, business levels and are estimates only.
To greet and serve the guest in accordance with Horseshoe Bay Resort standards of food and beverage quality, presentation and sanitation, and in a gracious and professional manner. Display warm hospitality through positive personality with both guest and co-workers. Take pride in all facets of service, to include quality, appearance, cleanliness, for self and the dining room.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform direct communication and hospitality procedures with all guests daily.
- Pre-shifts with fellow staff and management for all restaurant operations.
- Properly set all tables and stations; follow appropriate set-up checklist; take guest orders.
- Serve all food and beverage items in a timely manner.
- Proper treatment and storage of food and company equipment.
- Complete daily shift operation report.
- Communicate all special guest requests to kitchen.
- Detail every table and menu before each meal period.
- Assist with bussing tables.
- Must have understanding on how to read and execute a BEO form.
- Possess thorough food, wine and cocktail menu.
- Exercise a positive attitude and warm hospitality image.
- Follow labor schedule and work assignments.
- Must be 18 years or older to serve alcoholic beverages.
- TABC and Food Handler certificate required; Safe-serve certified preferred.
- Previous serving experience, preferably in a resort setting is valued.
- Requires a working knowledge of ala carte, fine dining as well as white glove practices.
- Requires problem solving abilities.
- Requires excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Comprehend reading materials, speak, read and write English; other languages valuable.
- Impeccable standards of appearance and grooming.
- Maintains proper associate uniform standards and footwear which is slip resistant, enclosed toe and heel
- Full-time and part-time positions available
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)