Spa Massage Therapist
200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Current Job Openings
- A/V Technician
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Attendant / Barista - Market Shop
- Bartender - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Bartender - J's Restaurant
- Bartender - The Waterfront
- Bartender - The Yacht Club
- Bartender - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Bell / Valet Attendant
- Busperson / DRA - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Busperson / DRA - J's Restaurant
- Busperson / DRA - The Waterfront
- Busperson / DRA - The Yacht Club
- Busperson / DRA - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Chief Information Officer
- Conference Services Manager
- Culinary Internships
- Director of Food & Beverage - Tower Complex
- Director of Marina
- Director of Marketing
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Door Attendant
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Chef - Resort Outlet
- Executive Meetings Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Course Equipment Mechanic
- Golf Intern 2024
- Golf Member Services Attendant - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Starter / Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Group Sales Coordinator
- Guest Room Attendant
- Head Pickleball Professional
- Host - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Host - J's Restaurant
- Host - The Waterfront
- Host - The Yacht Club
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance - Painter
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer (AM)
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer (PM)
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant
- Irrigation Technician - Agronomy
- Lead Bartender - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Lead Bartender - J's Restaurant
- Lead Bartender - The Waterfront
- Lead Bartender - The Yacht Club
- Lead Bartender - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Lead Host - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Lead Host - J's Restaurant
- Lead Host - The Waterfront
- Lead Host - The Yacht Club
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Pastry Chef
- Pastry Internships
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Print Production Coordinator
- Public Area Attendant - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Public Area Attendant - The Waterfront
- Quality Assurance Field Coordinator
- Reservations Rapid Response Agent
- Restaurant Server - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Restaurant Server - J's Restaurant
- Restaurant Server - The Waterfront
- Restaurant Server - The Yacht Club
- Restaurant Server - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Restaurant Server - Yacht Club Pool
- Shuttle Driver (Morning)
- Sous Chef
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Tennis Department Maintenance
- Valet / Driver
Spa Massage Therapist Part-Time
Horseshoe Bay Resort
We are seeking Spa professionals to join our team at Bayside Spa at Horseshoe Bay Resort. You office view will be the beautiful and serene shores of Lake LBJ!
The massage therapist administers professional massage and body treatments to our guests. They must have a thorough knowledge of numerous massage modalities, possess a general understanding of body treatments and be willing to train in our spa’s specific massage and body treatment offerings. They must possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of our guest including selling retail.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Effectively inform and educate our guests about specific wellness concerns.
- Be flexible with the schedule, supporting the needs of the spa, and perform services within the allotted time for the service.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work, properly clean, and restock room as required.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- 2 years experience in a similar role or related area, required.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of numerous massage modalities, posses a general understanding of body treatments and be willing to train in our spa’s specific massage and body treatment offerings.
- Must hold and maintain a current state license.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently and without direct supervision.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Texas Hill Country Careers - Join The Team At Horseshoe Bay Resort
Explore exciting career opportunities with opportunity for upward mobility, generous benefits packages, and employee housing opportunities.
Horseshoe Bay Resort is currently hiring in various departments across the resort including Agriculture, Golf, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Marketing & Sales, and more! Begin your career at our exceptional, AAA-four diamond golf resort on the shores of Lake LBJ with diverse amenities and luxurious accommodations located in the highly desirable Texas Hill Country.