Spa Nail Technician
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Texas Hill Country Careers - Join The Team At Horseshoe Bay Resort
Explore exciting career opportunities with opportunity for upward mobility, generous benefits packages, and employee housing opportunities.
Horseshoe Bay Resort is currently hiring in various departments across the resort including Agriculture, Golf, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Marketing & Sales, and more! Begin your career at our exceptional, AAA-four diamond golf resort on the shores of Lake LBJ with diverse amenities and luxurious accommodations located in the highly desirable Texas Hill Country.
Current Job Openings
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Application Technician - Agronomy
- Assistant Executive Steward
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Attendant / Barista - Market Shop
- Audio Visual Technician
- Bartender - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Bartender - J's Restaurant
- Bartender - The Waterfront
- Bartender - The Yacht Club
- Bartender - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Bell / Valet Attendant
- Busperson / DRA - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Busperson / DRA - J's Restaurant
- Busperson / DRA - The Waterfront
- Busperson / DRA - The Yacht Club
- Busperson / DRA - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Chief Information Officer
- Conference Services Manager
- Culinary Internships
- Dining Attendant - Yacht Club Pool
- Director of Food & Beverage - Tower Complex
- Director of Marina
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Purchasing
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Door Attendant
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Chef - Resort Outlet
- Executive Meetings Manager
- Flight Line Supervisor
- Flight Line Technician Lead
- Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Front Desk Agent
- Fuel Quality Control and GSE Technician
- Golf Intern 2024
- Golf Member Services Attendant - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Starter / Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Group Sales Coordinator
- Guest Room Attendant
- Head Pickleball Professional
- Host - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Host - J's Restaurant
- Host - The Waterfront
- Host - The Yacht Club
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance - Painter
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer (AM)
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer (PM)
- Irrigation Technician - Agronomy
- Lead Bartender - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Lead Bartender - J's Restaurant
- Lead Bartender - The Waterfront
- Lead Bartender - The Yacht Club
- Lead Bartender - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Lead Host - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Lead Host - J's Restaurant
- Lead Host - The Waterfront
- Lead Host - The Yacht Club
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Lobby / Public Attendant (Overnight)
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Pastry Chef
- Pastry Internships
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Print Production Coordinator
- Public Area Attendant - The Waterfront
- Purchasing Manager
- Quality Assurance Field Coordinator
- Reservations Rapid Response Agent
- Resort Aviculturalist
- Restaurant Server - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Restaurant Server - J's Restaurant
- Restaurant Server - The Waterfront
- Restaurant Server - The Yacht Club
- Restaurant Server - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Restaurant Server - Yacht Club Pool
- Retail Assistant
- Shuttle Driver
- Shuttle Driver (Morning)
- Sous Chef
- Spa Esthetician
- Spa Hair Stylist
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Spa Nail Technician
- Tennis Department Maintenance
- Valet / Driver
Spa Nail Technician
Horseshoe Bay Resort
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Provide consistent professional nail, hand and foot treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Be flexible with the schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating and training guests in these areas.
- Actively promote home care programs, meeting minimum retail sales goals.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock work area as required.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Possess ability to work without direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work one-to-one basis with exceptional communication skills
- 2 years experience in a similar role or related area, required
- Ability to meet standards of appearance
- Maintain proper associate uniform standards and footwear which is slip resistant, enclosed toe.
Physical & Mental Requirements:
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, as well as basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be a team player.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)