Dining Attendant - Yacht Club Pool
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Texas Hill Country Careers - Join The Team At Horseshoe Bay Resort
Explore exciting career opportunities with opportunity for upward mobility, generous benefits packages, and employee housing opportunities.
Horseshoe Bay Resort is currently hiring in various departments across the resort including Agriculture, Golf, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Marketing & Sales, and more! Begin your career at our exceptional, AAA-four diamond golf resort on the shores of Lake LBJ with diverse amenities and luxurious accommodations located in the highly desirable Texas Hill Country.
Current Job Openings
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Application Technician - Agronomy
- Assistant Executive Steward
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Attendant / Barista - Market Shop
- Audio Visual Technician
- Bartender - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Bartender - J's Restaurant
- Bartender - The Waterfront
- Bartender - The Yacht Club
- Bartender - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Bell / Valet Attendant
- Busperson / DRA - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Busperson / DRA - J's Restaurant
- Busperson / DRA - The Waterfront
- Busperson / DRA - The Yacht Club
- Busperson / DRA - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Chief Information Officer
- Conference Services Manager
- Culinary Internships
- Dining Attendant - Yacht Club Pool
- Director of Food & Beverage - Tower Complex
- Director of Marina
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Purchasing
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Door Attendant
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Chef - Resort Outlet
- Executive Meetings Manager
- Flight Line Supervisor
- Flight Line Technician Lead
- Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Front Desk Agent
- Fuel Quality Control and GSE Technician
- Golf Intern 2024
- Golf Member Services Attendant - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Starter / Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Group Sales Coordinator
- Guest Room Attendant
- Head Pickleball Professional
- Host - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Host - J's Restaurant
- Host - The Waterfront
- Host - The Yacht Club
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance - Painter
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer (AM)
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer (PM)
- Irrigation Technician - Agronomy
- Lead Bartender - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Lead Bartender - J's Restaurant
- Lead Bartender - The Waterfront
- Lead Bartender - The Yacht Club
- Lead Bartender - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Lead Host - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Lead Host - J's Restaurant
- Lead Host - The Waterfront
- Lead Host - The Yacht Club
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Lobby / Public Attendant (Overnight)
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Pastry Chef
- Pastry Internships
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Print Production Coordinator
- Public Area Attendant - The Waterfront
- Purchasing Manager
- Quality Assurance Field Coordinator
- Reservations Rapid Response Agent
- Resort Aviculturalist
- Restaurant Server - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Restaurant Server - J's Restaurant
- Restaurant Server - The Waterfront
- Restaurant Server - The Yacht Club
- Restaurant Server - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Restaurant Server - Yacht Club Pool
- Retail Assistant
- Shuttle Driver
- Shuttle Driver (Morning)
- Sous Chef
- Spa Esthetician
- Spa Hair Stylist
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Spa Nail Technician
- Tennis Department Maintenance
- Valet / Driver
Dining Attendant - Yacht Club Pool
Horseshoe Bay Resort
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation, paid Holidays
- 401k plan with employer match
- Long and short-term Disability
- Major Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Limited access to some resort amenities (Golf, etc)
- Retail and dining discounts
- Discounts at all Crescent Hotels & Resorts properties
The lake life is calling. Where genuine Texas Hospitality meets luxury, Horseshoe Bay Resort is nestled on the shores of beautiful Lake LBJ in the Central Texas Hill Country. We’re on 17,000 acres with close proximity to Austin, multiple lakes, State Parks, and some of the best golf in the United States; it’s an outdoor lover’s dream. When you work in paradise, is it still called work?
No matter your career destination, we can help you get there!
With our commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging, everyone can create their own success story at Horseshoe Bay Resort. Great benefits packages, subsidized housing, competitive pay, and scheduled reviews and raises, growth opportunity through our Manager in Training Program (MIT), and fun associate outings and events throughout the year are just a few of the MANY reasons to join our team. What are you waiting for?
- Associate housing and shuttle service
- Weekly meal subsidies
- Golf and Amenity Privileges*
- Associate discounts
- Retail and Dining at Horseshoe Bay Resort
- Discounts at over 100 Crescent Hotels & Resorts properties throughout the country.
Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Associate Relief Fund
*Privileges based on occupancy and business levels
Maintains sanitation and cleanliness of the restaurant/bar and counter areas. Also maintains adequate food items and service supplies and resets table in dining areas.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Replenish and maintain adequate service supplies and utensils to include, but not limited
- China - proper plates in proper area
- Glasses - water, ice tea, juice, sodas
- Coffee mugs or cup and saucers
- Silverware (cutlery)
- Replenish and maintain adequate food items and beverages
- Actively promote accident prevention by keeping all areas swept and clean, at all times.
- All counters and shelves cleaned and polished daily.
- All machines cleaned and sanitized to include
- All refrigerators and reach-ins cleaned.
- All drains cleaned.
- Heat strips and service window cleaned.
- Floor swept and mopped on aisle, hot side and cold side.
- Complete food store room requisition and store all items in their proper place.
- Empty all trash cans.
- Perform extra cleaning, as necessary, and as delegated by the lead utility person.
- Perform all other duties, as directed by management.
- Must be able to communicate in English well enough to understand schedules and cleaning checklists.
- Neat in appearance and well groomed.
- Maintain proper associate uniform standards and footwear which is slip resistant, enclosed toe and heel
- Able to work with little supervision
- Friendly disposition and well mannered
- Must be punctual
- Must be organized
- Must be able to work quickly
- Stooping, bending and lifting an average of 30 pounds will be required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)