Dishwasher / Steward
200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Telephone (830) 598-2511
Managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Texas Hill Country Careers - Join The Team At Horseshoe Bay Resort
Explore exciting career opportunities with opportunity for upward mobility, generous benefits packages, and employee housing opportunities.
Horseshoe Bay Resort is currently hiring in various departments across the resort including Agriculture, Golf, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Marketing & Sales, and more! Begin your career at our exceptional, AAA-four diamond golf resort on the shores of Lake LBJ with diverse amenities and luxurious accommodations located in the highly desirable Texas Hill Country.
Current Job Openings
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Activities Special Events Associate
- Airport Concierge
- Airport Facility Maintenance Technician
- Airport Lineperson
- Application Technician - Agronomy
- Assistant Director of Engineering - Back of House
- Assistant Director of Engineering - Front of House
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Associate Director of Group Sales
- Attendant / Barista - Market Shop
- Audio Visual Technician
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Banquets Lead Server
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Club Catering Manager
- Conference Services Manager
- Culinary Internships
- Dining Attendant - Yacht Club Pool
- Dining Room Attendant / Busperson - Various Resort Outlets
- Director of Front Office
- Director of Marina
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Director of Spa and Fitness
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Chef - Resort Outlet
- F&B Administrative Assistant
- Facilities Maintenance Engineer / Pool Technician
- Food & Beverage Assistant Manager
- Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Intern 2023
- Golf Member Services Attendant - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Range Attendant
- Golf Starter / Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Group Billing Coordinator
- Host - Various Resort Outlets
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer (Overnight)
- Irrigation Technician - Agronomy
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Marina Dockhand
- Member Event Coordinator
- Pastry Chef
- Pastry Internships
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Project Manager
- Receiving Agent - Porter
- Reservations / Rapid Response Supervisor
- Resort Manager
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Server - Yacht Club Pool
- Shuttle Driver (Morning)
- Sous Chef
- Spa Hair Stylist
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Spa Nail Technician
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Department Maintenance
Dishwasher / Steward
Horseshoe Bay Resort
We are looking for someone to join our F&B team at Horseshoe Bay Resort!
Horseshoe Bay Resort, a 4-Diamond luxury lake and golf resort outside of Austin in the Texas Hill Country, is looking for Dishwasher/Stewards. Opening in early 2021, the Cap Rock complex features a 270-seat Clubhouse Restaurant, Pool Bar & Grill, and Special Event Center. Stewards will clean, transport and store all china, glassware and silverware at resort F&B outlets resort-wide. Maintain cleanliness in all kitchen areas and back dock.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain sanitation and cleanliness of all areas of the dish room, kitchen aisle, and dock area.
- Break down trays, set up dish machine, wash dishware, and sort and store all clean china, glass and silver using proper procedures.
- Empty trashcans and wash inside and outside.
- Thoroughly clean dock area and dumpster.
- Break down dish machine and clean inside and outside.
- Clean all breakdown tables.
- Clean tile walls and baseboards.
- Clean freight /service elevator.
- Minimum age requirement – 18+
- High School diploma or equivalent General Education Degree (GED) is preferred.
- Food Handler’s Certificate
- Encourage OSHA Hazard Communication Standard training and certification.
- Basic oral and written communication skills and able to follow instructions.
- Must have the physical strength, stamina and agility to perform the assigned duties.
- Maintain proper associate uniform standards and footwear which is slip and oil resistant, enclosed toe and heel.
- Must have the ability to communicate in English.
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Can communicate well with guests.
- Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Must be able to withstand prolonged periods of standing and/or walking. Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
Our customers are what we are about. One of the keys to a positive guest experience is positive interaction with Crescent staff. It is essential that you remain professional at all times, and that you treat all guests and associates with courtesy and respect, under all circumstances. Every Crescent associate is a guest relations ambassador, every working minute of every day.
In order to maintain a positive guest and associate experience, your work habits should always meet and strive to exceed hotel standards for work procedures, dress, grooming, punctuality and attendance. You should be adaptable to change in your work area and in hotel procedures with a willingness to learn new skills and/or improve existing ones, have the ability to solve routine problems that occur on the job and ask for help whenever you are not sure how to do something.
Safety & Security:
The safety and security of our guests and associates is of utmost importance to Crescent. Every Crescent associate should adhere to the hotel security policies and procedures, particularly regarding key controls, lifting heavy objects, using chemicals, and effectively reporting safety hazards and safety concerns.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)