Food & Beverage Supervisor
200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Telephone (830) 598-2511
Managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Texas Hill Country Careers - Join The Team At Horseshoe Bay Resort
Explore exciting career opportunities with opportunity for upward mobility, generous benefits packages, and employee housing opportunities.
Horseshoe Bay Resort is currently hiring in various departments across the resort including Agriculture, Golf, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Marketing & Sales, and more! Begin your career at our exceptional, AAA-four diamond golf resort on the shores of Lake LBJ with diverse amenities and luxurious accommodations located in the highly desirable Texas Hill Country.
Current Job Openings
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Activities Special Events Associate
- Airport Concierge
- Airport Facility Maintenance Technician
- Airport Lineperson
- Application Technician - Agronomy
- Assistant Director of Engineering - Back of House
- Assistant Director of Engineering - Front of House
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Associate Director of Group Sales
- Attendant / Barista - Market Shop
- Audio Visual Technician
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Banquets Lead Server
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Club Catering Manager
- Conference Services Manager
- Culinary Internships
- Dining Attendant - Yacht Club Pool
- Dining Room Attendant / Busperson - Various Resort Outlets
- Director of Front Office
- Director of Marina
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Director of Spa and Fitness
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Chef - Resort Outlet
- F&B Administrative Assistant
- Facilities Maintenance Engineer / Pool Technician
- Food & Beverage Assistant Manager
- Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Intern 2023
- Golf Member Services Attendant - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Range Attendant
- Golf Starter / Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Group Billing Coordinator
- Host - Various Resort Outlets
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer (Overnight)
- Irrigation Technician - Agronomy
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Marina Dockhand
- Member Event Coordinator
- Pastry Chef
- Pastry Internships
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Project Manager
- Receiving Agent - Porter
- Reservations / Rapid Response Supervisor
- Resort Manager
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Server - Yacht Club Pool
- Shuttle Driver (Morning)
- Sous Chef
- Spa Hair Stylist
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Spa Nail Technician
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Department Maintenance
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Horseshoe Bay Resort
- Actively support the Quality Improvement Process.
- Assist in identifying and implementing a successful marketing plan for assigned outlets.
- Assume responsibility of daily operation of all assigned outlets.
- Assist in working toward positive financial results.
- Assist in ensuring that scheduling functions are performed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Assist in maintaining a highly motivated and well-trained staff.
- Open and close shift in accordance with manager's checklist.
- Initiate aggressive guest interaction through seeking and soliciting feedback from guests.
- Train, maintain and enforce all Horseshoe Bay Resort and Crescent Hotels & Resorts service standards using use records, menus and appropriate reference materials.
- Properly execute revenue and check control procedures on shift.
- Handle daily associate relations (e.g., scheduling, time adjustments).
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all associates and guests.
- Gather and implement all proper tools for running shift, (e.g., schedules, floor plans, reservations, checks).
- Find solutions for problems such as call outs, last minute bookings or any other daily problems that may arise.
- During shift, ensure that guests are satisfied by assisting with serving, seating, and communication with kitchen and by striving to speak to all guests.
- Be on the floor during entire meal period and ensure adequate coverage.
- Conduct taste panels and menu classes on a daily basis for restaurant.
- Ensure that only a quality product is being served.
- Monitor hours and staffing on a daily basis, for restaurant, with accurate scheduling in line forecast and budget guidelines.
- Ensure all side work is done on daily basis.
- Maintain proper associate uniform standards and footwear which is slip resistant, enclosed toe and heel.
- Manage an effective repair and maintenance program through the use of work orders, inspections, etc.
- Assist any associate in his/her job performance, when required, to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Understand and teach empowerment principles to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Exercise station rotation to ensure stations are distributed fairly.
- Written/verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Able to work with teams.
- Basic technical knowledge of restaurant operations.
- Demonstrated hospitality skills.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic.
- NOTICE: The hotel business functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All employees must realize this fact and be aware that, at all times, it may be necessary to move employees from their accustomed shift, as business demands. In addition, this is a hospitality business and a hospitable service atmosphere must be projected at all times.
- Minimum age requirement – 18+
- Food Handler’s Certificate
- TABC Certificate
- High school diploma or GED required; college valued
- Minimum of two years food service or related hospitality experience.
- Encourage OSHA Hazard Communication Standard training and certification.
Physical & Mental Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must have the physical strength, stamina and agility to perform the assigned duties.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- Report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Requires problem solving abilities.
- Maintain a clean, safe and environmentally responsible work environment.
- Must be able to interact with co-workers and have a sense of TEAM.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)