200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Telephone (830) 598-2511
Managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Texas Hill Country Careers - Join The Team At Horseshoe Bay Resort
Explore exciting career opportunities with opportunity for upward mobility, generous benefits packages, and employee housing opportunities.
Horseshoe Bay Resort is currently hiring in various departments across the resort including Agriculture, Golf, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Marketing & Sales, and more! Begin your career at our exceptional, AAA-four diamond golf resort on the shores of Lake LBJ with diverse amenities and luxurious accommodations located in the highly desirable Texas Hill Country.
Current Job Openings
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Activities Special Events Associate
- Airport Concierge
- Airport Facility Maintenance Technician
- Airport Lineperson
- Application Technician - Agronomy
- Assistant Director of Engineering - Back of House
- Assistant Director of Engineering - Front of House
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Associate Director of Group Sales
- Attendant / Barista - Market Shop
- Audio Visual Technician
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Banquets Lead Server
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Club Catering Manager
- Conference Services Manager
- Culinary Internships
- Dining Attendant - Yacht Club Pool
- Dining Room Attendant / Busperson - Various Resort Outlets
- Director of Front Office
- Director of Marina
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Director of Spa and Fitness
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Chef - Resort Outlet
- F&B Administrative Assistant
- Facilities Maintenance Engineer / Pool Technician
- Food & Beverage Assistant Manager
- Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Intern 2023
- Golf Member Services Attendant - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Range Attendant
- Golf Starter / Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Group Billing Coordinator
- Host - Various Resort Outlets
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer (Overnight)
- Irrigation Technician - Agronomy
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Marina Dockhand
- Member Event Coordinator
- Pastry Chef
- Pastry Internships
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Project Manager
- Receiving Agent - Porter
- Reservations / Rapid Response Supervisor
- Resort Manager
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Server - Yacht Club Pool
- Shuttle Driver (Morning)
- Sous Chef
- Spa Hair Stylist
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Spa Nail Technician
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Department Maintenance
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Join the F&B and Banquets team at beautiful Horseshoe Bay Resort!
Banquet Houseperson are responsible for the execution of proper set-up of a banquet function, breakdown and resets, with minimal supervision. Banquet Houseperson may be called on to perform other banquet duties as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for the setting up of the function rooms, coffee breaks, buffets and bars as needed using a BEO as reference.
- Ensure function rooms are cleaned after every function.
- Knowledge of various types of equipment and set up styles used in meeting rooms.
- Ensure superior service and sanitation standards, all rooms and table top utensils must be detailed and presentable prior to every function
- Make sure all equipment is in working order for the department.
- Daily inspection of banquet hallways, meeting rooms, store rooms and public areas.
- Pre-shifts with fellow staff and supervisor for every function.
- Daily exchange of information is imperative between the Banquet Captain and Manager, as well as line level associates.
- Respond to guest needs as requested.
- May be asked to perform other banquet duties as needed.
- Be active in preventative maintenance around the resort
- Maintain a clean, safe and environmentally responsible work environment.
- Previous banquet set-up experience, preferably in a resort setting is valued.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Physical ability to perform the functions of the job which includes lifting and moving tables, chairs, and equipment.
- Comprehend reading materials, speak, read and write English.
- Requires problem solving abilities.
- Self-starter with ability to work well independently and within a team.
- Neat in appearance and well groomed.
- Maintain proper associate uniform standards and footwear which is slip resistant and polished.
- Must be able to lift and push and pull up to 50lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)