200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Telephone (830) 598-2511
Managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Texas Hill Country Careers - Join The Team At Horseshoe Bay Resort
Explore exciting career opportunities with opportunity for upward mobility, generous benefits packages, and employee housing opportunities.
Horseshoe Bay Resort is currently hiring in various departments across the resort including Agriculture, Golf, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Marketing & Sales, and more! Begin your career at our exceptional, AAA-four diamond golf resort on the shores of Lake LBJ with diverse amenities and luxurious accommodations located in the highly desirable Texas Hill Country.
Current Job Openings
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Activities Special Events Associate
- Airport Concierge
- Airport Facility Maintenance Technician
- Airport Lineperson
- Application Technician - Agronomy
- Assistant Director of Engineering - Back of House
- Assistant Director of Engineering - Front of House
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Associate Director of Group Sales
- Attendant / Barista - Market Shop
- Audio Visual Technician
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Banquets Lead Server
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Club Catering Manager
- Conference Services Manager
- Culinary Internships
- Dining Attendant - Yacht Club Pool
- Dining Room Attendant / Busperson - Various Resort Outlets
- Director of Front Office
- Director of Marina
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Director of Spa and Fitness
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Chef - Resort Outlet
- F&B Administrative Assistant
- Facilities Maintenance Engineer / Pool Technician
- Food & Beverage Assistant Manager
- Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Intern 2023
- Golf Member Services Attendant - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Range Attendant
- Golf Starter / Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Group Billing Coordinator
- Host - Various Resort Outlets
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer (Overnight)
- Irrigation Technician - Agronomy
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Marina Dockhand
- Member Event Coordinator
- Pastry Chef
- Pastry Internships
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Project Manager
- Receiving Agent - Porter
- Reservations / Rapid Response Supervisor
- Resort Manager
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Server - Yacht Club Pool
- Shuttle Driver (Morning)
- Sous Chef
- Spa Hair Stylist
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Spa Nail Technician
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Department Maintenance
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Looking for someone to join our F&B team in banquets!
Set up and breakdown of Banquet functions, serve food and/or beverages in a friendly, courteous and professional manner according to Horseshoe Bay and Crescent Hotels and Resorts high standards of quality.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Take direction from Banquet Captains and execute banquet functions to include room set up such as linen, tableware and glassware.
- Responsible for setting up of the function rooms, coffee breaks, buffets and bars as needed using a BEO as reference.
- Attend Pre-shift meetings with Banquet Captain and Banquet Servers for every function.
- Make sure all meeting rooms are set accordingly to BEO’s and are clean and tidy at all times.
- Execution of steps of service and company standards.
- Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Serve food and/or beverages in the order and to the expectation of the Supervisor to ensure consistency throughout the banquet. Promptly remove dishes as guests complete each course and/or meal at the end of the meal or function.
- Replenish beverages as needed and check with guests for overall satisfaction. .
- Once banquet is complete, reset banquet room according to Captain’s specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for the following function.
- Must be 18 years or older to serve alcohol.
- TABC certified and Tips Trained required; Food Handlers required.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Previous banquet serving experience, preferably in a resort setting is valued.
- Requires a working knowledge of ala carte, fine dining as well as white glove practices.
- Requires excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Comprehend reading materials, speak, read and write English.
- Neat in appearance and well groomed.
- Maintain proper associate uniform standards and footwear which is slip resistant and polished.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette. Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and serviceware. Ability to comprehend and apply written product labeling instructions to enable the safe application of products and processes within the hotel. Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items.
Ability to transport up to 30 lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout the shift. Ability to operate beverage equipment, e.g., coffee maker.
Our customers are what we are about. One of the keys to a positive guest experience is positive interaction with Crescent staff. It is essential that you remain professional at all times, and that you treat all guests and associates with courtesy and respect, under all circumstances. Every Crescent associate is a guest relations ambassador, every working minute of every day.
In order to maintain a positive guest and associate experience, your work habits should always meet and strive to exceed hotel standards for work procedures, dress, grooming, punctuality and attendance. You should be adaptable to change in your work area and in hotel procedures with a willingness to learn new skills and/or improve existing ones, have the ability to solve routine problems that occur on the job and ask for help whenever you are not sure how to do something.
Safety & Security:
The safety and security of our guests and associates is of utmost importance to Crescent. Every Crescent associate should adhere to the hotel security policies and procedures, particularly regarding key controls, lifting heavy objects, using chemicals, and effectively reporting safety hazards and safety concerns.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)