200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Telephone (830) 598-2511
Managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Texas Hill Country Careers - Join The Team At Horseshoe Bay Resort
Explore exciting career opportunities with opportunity for upward mobility, generous benefits packages, and employee housing opportunities.
Horseshoe Bay Resort is currently hiring in various departments across the resort including Agriculture, Golf, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Marketing & Sales, and more! Begin your career at our exceptional, AAA-four diamond golf resort on the shores of Lake LBJ with diverse amenities and luxurious accommodations located in the highly desirable Texas Hill Country.
Current Job Openings
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Activities Special Events Associate
- Airport Concierge
- Airport Facility Maintenance Technician
- Airport Lineperson
- Application Technician - Agronomy
- Assistant Director of Engineering - Back of House
- Assistant Director of Engineering - Front of House
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Associate Director of Group Sales
- Attendant / Barista - Market Shop
- Audio Visual Technician
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Banquets Lead Server
- Bartender - Various Resort Outlets
- Club Catering Manager
- Conference Services Manager
- Culinary Internships
- Dining Attendant - Yacht Club Pool
- Dining Room Attendant / Busperson - Various Resort Outlets
- Director of Front Office
- Director of Marina
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Director of Spa and Fitness
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Chef - Resort Outlet
- F&B Administrative Assistant
- Facilities Maintenance Engineer / Pool Technician
- Food & Beverage Assistant Manager
- Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Intern 2023
- Golf Member Services Attendant - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Range Attendant
- Golf Starter / Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Group Billing Coordinator
- Host - Various Resort Outlets
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer (Overnight)
- Irrigation Technician - Agronomy
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Marina Dockhand
- Member Event Coordinator
- Pastry Chef
- Pastry Internships
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Project Manager
- Receiving Agent - Porter
- Reservations / Rapid Response Supervisor
- Resort Manager
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Server - Yacht Club Pool
- Shuttle Driver (Morning)
- Sous Chef
- Spa Hair Stylist
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Spa Nail Technician
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Tennis Department Maintenance
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Would you love to work at one of our world class golf courses! Then join our Agronomy team at Horseshoe Bay Resort!
The Greenskeeper position is the introductory level golf course position and performs routine manual labor involved in golf course maintenance, does semi-skilled grounds construction and maintenance, operates small hand-powered equipment, rakes and shovels sand bunkers, may be assigned responsibility for the care and maintenance of several designated holes on the golf course and does related work as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Operates mowers and string trimmers in mowing and trimming greens, aprons, tees, around trees, fence lines, banks and hillsides; edges cart paths; edges, rakes and maintains sand bunkers.
- Maintains ball washers; replaces tee towels and flags when needed; removes debris; sands and seeds tee and drop area divots; and cleans flower beds.
- Maintains fuel and fluid levels for all types of equipment on a daily basis; reports equipment problems or failure to the mechanic or supervisor immediately.
- Returns all equipment used by them to the designated location at the maintenance facility and cleans the maintenance areas.
- Helps in project work; assists in the construction of new greens, tees and fairways, grades and prepares soil base, lays sod and seeds tees, greens and fairways.
- May be asked to operate mowers or other light equipment.
- Performs other duties as directed by his/her supervisor.
- Knowledge of methods and materials used in grounds and landscape area construction/maintenance work.
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move over 50 pounds with assistance.
- Must be able to walk, sit and stand for a long period of time, as a daily routine.
- Ability to follow oral and written directions.
- Working knowledge of and ability to use hand and power tools and equipment.
- Minimum age requirement - 18 yrs
- Ability to maintain a valid Texas driver's license and satisfactory motor vehicle report.
- Must have neat and pleasant overall appearance
- Must be able to interact with co-workers and have a sense of TEAM.
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME ASSOCIATES:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation, paid Holidays
- 401k plan
- Long and short-term Disability
- Major Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Limited access to some resort amenities
- Discounts at all Crescent Hotels & Resorts properties
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)