Director of Marketing
200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Current Job Openings
- A/V Technician
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Attendant / Barista - Market Shop
- Bartender - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Bartender - J's Restaurant
- Bartender - The Waterfront
- Bartender - The Yacht Club
- Bartender - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Bell / Valet Attendant
- Busperson / DRA - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Busperson / DRA - J's Restaurant
- Busperson / DRA - The Waterfront
- Busperson / DRA - The Yacht Club
- Busperson / DRA - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Chief Information Officer
- Conference Services Manager
- Culinary Internships
- Director of Food & Beverage - Tower Complex
- Director of Marina
- Director of Marketing
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Door Attendant
- Equipment Operator
- Executive Chef - Resort Outlet
- Executive Meetings Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Course Equipment Mechanic
- Golf Intern 2024
- Golf Member Services Attendant - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Starter / Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Group Sales Coordinator
- Guest Room Attendant
- Head Pickleball Professional
- Host - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Host - J's Restaurant
- Host - The Waterfront
- Host - The Yacht Club
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance - Painter
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer (AM)
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer (PM)
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant
- Irrigation Technician - Agronomy
- Lead Bartender - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Lead Bartender - J's Restaurant
- Lead Bartender - The Waterfront
- Lead Bartender - The Yacht Club
- Lead Bartender - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Lead Host - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Lead Host - J's Restaurant
- Lead Host - The Waterfront
- Lead Host - The Yacht Club
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Pastry Chef
- Pastry Internships
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Print Production Coordinator
- Public Area Attendant - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Public Area Attendant - The Waterfront
- Quality Assurance Field Coordinator
- Reservations Rapid Response Agent
- Restaurant Server - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Restaurant Server - J's Restaurant
- Restaurant Server - The Waterfront
- Restaurant Server - The Yacht Club
- Restaurant Server - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Restaurant Server - Yacht Club Pool
- Shuttle Driver (Morning)
- Sous Chef
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Tennis Department Maintenance
- Valet / Driver
Director of Marketing
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Golf Resort and Spa is seeking a Director of Marketing for this world famous destination resort.
Let the scenic beauty of the Texas Hill Country inspire your guests when you plan a meeting, social event or corporate gathering at our luxurious resort on the shores of Lake LBJ. With a choice of intriguing meeting venues, from intimate hospitality suites to scenic lakeside beaches, Horseshoe Bay Resort provides the perfect setting for functions of any size. With an effortless blend of superior service, modern technology and waterfront relaxation, discover how we make extraordinary events happen here in the Texas Hill Country.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing leader to join our team at Horseshoe Bay Resort in the beautiful hill and lake country of Texas!
Definition: Responsible for the ideation, creation, oversight, execution and reporting of all marketing channels, public relations, branding communications, digital programming, advertising as well as related projects for all areas of the resort across relevant distribution channels to achieve budgeted topline revenues of Horseshoe Bay Resort. The mission of the Director of Marketing is to generate revenues to exceed the budget for rooms – group & social, spa, restaurant outlets, golf and other Independent Business Units.
- Marketing experience with complex hotel assets in managing multiple business units such as a resort, spa, culinary, membership, and golf is required.
- Strong experience in repositioning Luxury hotels or resorts.
- Skilled in the creation and deployment of complex luxury hotel marketing plans. Lifestyle, luxury, or global brand experience is a must.
- Minimum of 5 years of full Marketing responsibility within a luxury environment
- Ability to collaborate with all team members, ownership, management company and all 3rdparty partners and vendors. Creating a team environment that encourages creativity, innovation, accountability, and high standards.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing. This position will regularly report out on marketing plans, projects, budgets and more.
- Experience with creating a zero-based marketing plan, associated budgetary requirements, and intended ROI metrics on proposed spend.
- Ability to effectively manage measure the performance of 3rdparty partners & vendors such as (although not limited to) public relations firms, social media agencies, branding firms, digital & marketing providers, etc.,
- Ability to proof and edit copywriting according to the established brand standards.
- Maintain the brand voice and pillars according to established brand standards.
- Development of strategy and execution of holistic and integrated marketing campaigns across all relevant channels such as online, offline, photography, videography, social media, GDS, OTA’s groups, OTO, and all other marketing channels.
- Experience with strong programming and activations across the resort based on specific target demographics.
- Key stakeholder and creator of annualized and quantifiable marketing plans & budgets, across all business units
- Lead and inform creative design of all consumers and B2B facing touch points with the alignment of confirmed brand standards.
- Quantifiably measure ROI on each marketing initiative, proved feedback and recommendations for future strategies
- Analyze and apply market research to topline centric marketing initiatives.
- Skilled at managing their department from a fiscal and budgetary perspective this includes preparing and managing marketing budgets for all areas of the resort.
- Serve as a key stakeholder in achieving annualized budget targets (as approved by ownership) and driving above fair share of market share among the designated competitive set.
- Experienced in managing both architectural and lifestyle photoshoots/productions and proper maintenance and management of all visual assets.
- Ability to pitch and collaborate with brand aligned media and journalists.
- Develop new partnerships marketing opportunities for increased exposure of the resort.
- Develop direct mail and resort collateral to include all multi-media, audio, visual and print components to enhance the marketing of the resort.
- Experience with golf resorts is an advantage.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree (hotel marketing preferred). Five years’ experience in marketing / advertising / public relations / Digital Marketing. Background encompassing hotel / resort marketing, advertising, and digital marketing.
Language Skills: Excellent service skills including etiquette and ability to work with the public. Knowledge of communications skills, organization skills, ability to deal with diverse clientele, good penmanship, golf knowledge and creating a positive team environment.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Physical & Mental Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to spend 50% of the working day sitting and other 50% standing or walking.
- Must be able to walk entire length of property for site inspections.
- Ability to read a computer screen from a distance of 1-3 feet.
- The employee is required regularly to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- The employee is frequently required to talk or hear.
- Must present self in a mature professional manner.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Texas Hill Country Careers - Join The Team At Horseshoe Bay Resort
Explore exciting career opportunities with opportunity for upward mobility, generous benefits packages, and employee housing opportunities.
Horseshoe Bay Resort is currently hiring in various departments across the resort including Agriculture, Golf, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Marketing & Sales, and more! Begin your career at our exceptional, AAA-four diamond golf resort on the shores of Lake LBJ with diverse amenities and luxurious accommodations located in the highly desirable Texas Hill Country.