Reservations Rapid Response Agent
200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Current Job Openings
- A/V Technician
- Accounts Payable
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Airport Lineperson
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Attendant / Barista - Market Shop
- Bartender - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Bartender - J's Restaurant
- Bartender - The Waterfront
- Bartender - The Yacht Club
- Bartender - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Bell / Valet Attendant
- Busperson / DRA - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Busperson / DRA - J's Restaurant
- Busperson / DRA - The Waterfront
- Busperson / DRA - The Yacht Club
- Busperson / DRA - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Conference Services Manager
- Culinary Internships
- Director of Engineering
- Director of Food & Beverage - Tower Complex
- Director of Marina
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Door Attendant
- Engineering Administrative Assistant
- Executive Chef - Resort Outlet
- Executive Meetings Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Course Equipment Mechanic
- Golf Intern 2024
- Golf Member Services Attendant / Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Starter / Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Group Sales Coordinator
- Guest Services Manager
- Host - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Host - J's Restaurant
- Host - The Waterfront
- Host - The Yacht Club
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance - Painter
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance - Pool Maintenance Supervisor
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer - Pool Technician
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer (AM)
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer (PM)
- Hotel/Resort Facilities Maintenance - Commercial Laundry Mechanic
- Hotel/Resort Facilities Maintenance - HVAC Supervisor
- Hotel/Resort Facilities Maintenance - Kitchen Mechanic
- Irrigation Technician - Agronomy
- Lead Bartender - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Lead Bartender - J's Restaurant
- Lead Bartender - The Waterfront
- Lead Bartender - The Yacht Club
- Lead Bartender - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Lead Host - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Lead Host - J's Restaurant
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Pastry Chef
- Pastry Internships
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Print Production Coordinator
- Project Coordinator
- Public Area Attendant - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Public Area Attendant - The Waterfront
- Quality Assurance Field Coordinator
- Reservations Rapid Response Agent
- Resort Fleet Coordinator
- Restaurant Server - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Restaurant Server - J's Restaurant
- Restaurant Server - The Yacht Club
- Restaurant Server - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Restaurant Server - Yacht Club Pool
- Restaurant Supervisor - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Restaurant Supervisor - Slick Rock Grill
- Sommelier / Beverage Manager
- Sous Chef
- Spa Front Desk - Concierge
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Tennis Department Maintenance
- Valet / Driver
Reservations Rapid Response Agent
Horseshoe Bay Resort
POSITION: Rapid Response Reservations Agent
The Rapid Response Reservation Agent is responsible for daily tasks associated with the Reservation Sales department. Answer incoming phone calls and convert calls into reservations in a timely and professional manner. Book all activities, room and restaurant reservations for all social member and guests.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Properly convey rate and package information within approved limits to maximize and protect overall resort revenue yields.
- Responsible for answering all incoming inquiries, room and restaurant reservations, and special requests.
- Responsible for booking all accommodations reservations.
- Professional use of telephone service with use of proper telephone etiquette with regard to service industry.
- Proper and precise tabulation of all reservation bookings and clerical needs thereof.
- Take advanced activity reservations for all social member/guests. To include but not limited to golf, spa, dining, transportation and tennis.
- Continuous training with the property management system and amenities reservations systems.
- Maintain proper amenity reservation documents to ensure proper communication of amenity bookings and presentation of an accurate itinerary for each social member/guest.
- Complete appropriate follow up phone calls to confirm amenity reservations.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Assist Group Reservation Coordinators with overflow work as deemed necessary.
- Performs work well with accuracy, speed and attention to detail
- Clear and thorough communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Can work on own as well as part of a team
- Able to work well in stressful, high-pressure situations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous call center and hotel/resort experience preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Basic math skills, additions, subtraction, multiply and divide. Ability to calculate percentages and discounts.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office suite of products for various reporting and correspondence needs.
- Ability to problem-solve guest and member issues and alert management to any issues requiring additional resolution.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous Hotel/Resort hospitality experience preferred. Language Skills
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Basic math skills, additions, subtraction, multiply and divide. Ability to calculate percentages and discounts.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Texas Hill Country Careers - Join The Team At Horseshoe Bay Resort
Explore exciting career opportunities with opportunity for upward mobility, generous benefits packages, and employee housing opportunities.
Horseshoe Bay Resort is currently hiring in various departments across the resort including Agriculture, Golf, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Marketing & Sales, and more! Begin your career at our exceptional, AAA-four diamond golf resort on the shores of Lake LBJ with diverse amenities and luxurious accommodations located in the highly desirable Texas Hill Country.