7118 Bertner Avenue
Houston, TX 77030
Current Job Openings
- Catering Sales Manager
- Chinese Sous Chef
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Front Desk Supervisor
- Front Office Manager
- Hotel Maintenance Engineer
- Lead Engineer
- Line Cook
- Pastry Chef
- Security / Loss Prevention
- SMERF Sales Manager
- Sushi Sous Chef
- Valet Attendant
Blossom Hotel Houston
Blossom Hotel Houston employs people who genuinely care about delivering great customer service. if you have previous hotel, apartment or office building engineering experience as a supervisor/manager, and you want to work for a great company with awesome benefits, submit your resume today!
Skills & Abilities:
- Be skilled in several areas such as HVAC, electrical, carpentry, drywalling, painting, plumbing, roofing, and landscaping.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair routine mechanical and electrical malfunctions in hotel systems and equipment.
- Must be willing and able to be responsive to complaints about maintenance.
- Able to work flexible schedule, weekends and holidays.
- At least one to three (3) years of previous hotel Engineering Supervisor experience at a full-service hotel or at least 3 years of experience as Engineering supervisor/manager in apartments or office buildings.
- Implement and schedule property and equipment preventive maintenance programs in compliance with corporate/franchise standards and local, state and national codes and regulations.
- Prioritize service requests; schedule and monitor the service performed to ensure customer satisfaction, safety and convenience.
- Test and examine the life safety systems to ensure they are 100% operational at all times.
- Assist in the administration of the department by preparing and maintaining schedules, logs, records and other documentation to ensure a smooth operation and minimize liabilities.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k
- Employee assistance program
- Free life insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Hotel discount program, and more...
Experience as a Assistant Chief Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Blossom Hotel Houston
267 Room Hotel
Welcome to Blossom Hotel Houston
Moments Away, A World Apart.
Blossom Hotel is Houston’s newest and most distinctive luxury destination for business and leisure. Located minutes from the nations largest medical and research community at Texas Medical Center, near NRG Stadium and Rice University.
Personalized, attentive service, public spaces with panache and spacious accommodations outfitted with thoughtful touches are hallmarks of the distinctive property, where premier amenities range from a rooftop pool with expansive skyline views to a plethora of elegant meeting and event spaces ideal for memorable occasions.
Positioned at the axis of innovation and inspiration, guests can enjoy the diversity of nearby neighborhoods, world-class dining options and attractions via a complimentary Mercedes-Benz shuttle -within a three-mile radius and subject to availability – or conveniently situated METRORail line.
Find refuge at Blossom Hotel, a tranquil oasis with the energy of the city at its doorstep. Serenity sets the tone for our guestrooms and suites with luxurious finishes and refined décor. Start your morning in a spacious living area, bathed in natural light, or relax and rejuvenate after a long day in your spa-like bathroom, wrapped in marble and featuring premium bath products, rainfall shower and plush robes.
Blossom Hotel offers a collection of regal meeting and event venues that encompass over 9,000 square feet. Highlights include the nearly 3,000-square-foot Luna Ballroom and its approximately 1,500-square-foot pre-function area, which accommodate groups of up to 250. Geared to the most discerning of event planners, the hotel puts food, service and experience at a premium and offers a truly distinctive environment for gatherings ranging in size from intimate to grand.
The hotel’s ten unique meeting and event spaces are not only visually striking, but also offer abundant natural light and the latest audio/visual technologies for seamless and stress-free presentation capabilities.
Whether you are celebrating a major life event or hosting an important business meeting, Blossom strives to offer an unrivaled experience with an unmatched level of service.