Host - J's Restaurant
200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Current Job Openings
- A/V Technician
- Accounts Payable
- Activities and Whitewater Attendant
- Airport Lineperson
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Attendant / Barista - Market Shop
- Bartender - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Bartender - J's Restaurant
- Bartender - The Waterfront
- Bartender - The Yacht Club
- Bartender - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Bell / Valet Attendant
- Busperson / DRA - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Busperson / DRA - J's Restaurant
- Busperson / DRA - The Waterfront
- Busperson / DRA - The Yacht Club
- Busperson / DRA - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Conference Services Manager
- Culinary Internships
- Director of Engineering
- Director of Food & Beverage - Tower Complex
- Director of Marina
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Door Attendant
- Engineering Administrative Assistant
- Executive Chef - Resort Outlet
- Executive Meetings Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Course Equipment Mechanic
- Golf Intern 2024
- Golf Member Services Attendant / Various Resort Golf Courses
- Golf Starter / Ranger - Various Resort Golf Courses
- Groundskeeping Assistant Manager
- Group Sales Coordinator
- Guest Services Manager
- Host - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Host - J's Restaurant
- Host - The Waterfront
- Host - The Yacht Club
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance - Painter
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance - Pool Maintenance Supervisor
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer - Pool Technician
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer (AM)
- Hotel / Resort Facilities Maintenance Engineer (PM)
- Hotel/Resort Facilities Maintenance - Commercial Laundry Mechanic
- Hotel/Resort Facilities Maintenance - HVAC Supervisor
- Hotel/Resort Facilities Maintenance - Kitchen Mechanic
- Irrigation Technician - Agronomy
- Lead Bartender - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Lead Bartender - J's Restaurant
- Lead Bartender - The Waterfront
- Lead Bartender - The Yacht Club
- Lead Bartender - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Lead Host - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Lead Host - J's Restaurant
- Line Cook - Various Outlets
- Pastry Chef
- Pastry Internships
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
- Print Production Coordinator
- Project Coordinator
- Public Area Attendant - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Public Area Attendant - The Waterfront
- Quality Assurance Field Coordinator
- Reservations Rapid Response Agent
- Resort Fleet Coordinator
- Restaurant Server - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Restaurant Server - J's Restaurant
- Restaurant Server - The Yacht Club
- Restaurant Server - Whitewater 360 Sports Bar
- Restaurant Server - Yacht Club Pool
- Restaurant Supervisor - Cap Rock Clubhouse
- Restaurant Supervisor - Slick Rock Grill
- Sommelier / Beverage Manager
- Sous Chef
- Spa Front Desk - Concierge
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Tennis Department Maintenance
- Valet / Driver
Host - J's Restaurant
Horseshoe Bay Resort
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation, paid Holidays
- 401k plan with employer match
- Long and short-term Disability
- Major Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Limited access to some resort amenities (Golf, etc)
- Retail and dining discounts
- Discounts at all Crescent Hotels & Resorts properties
The lake life is calling. Where genuine Texas Hospitality meets luxury, Horseshoe Bay Resort is nestled on the shores of beautiful Lake LBJ in the Central Texas Hill Country. We’re on 17,000 acres with close proximity to Austin, multiple lakes, State Parks, and some of the best golf in the United States; it’s an outdoor lover’s dream. When you work in paradise, is it still called work?
No matter your career destination, we can help you get there!
With our commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging, everyone can create their own success story at Horseshoe Bay Resort. Great benefits packages, subsidized housing, competitive pay, and scheduled reviews and raises, growth opportunity through our Manager in Training Program (MIT), and fun associate outings and events throughout the year are just a few of the MANY reasons to join our team. What are you waiting for?
- Associate housing and shuttle service
- Weekly meal subsidies
- Golf and Amenity Privileges*
- Associate discounts
- Retail and Dining at Horseshoe Bay Resort
- Discounts at over 100 Crescent Hotels & Resorts properties throughout the country.
Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Associate Relief Fund
*Privileges based on occupancy and business levels
To greet and seat guests in the restaurant using all the techniques and steps outlined in the service standards of Horseshoe Bay Resort. Ensure that each guest is greeted with warm, friendly enthusiasm and seated at his/her table in the fastest possible time. And, seat guest in a manner that every guest will receive the fastest and the most courteous service at all times, and fair to all servers. May also assist in kitchen as food runner and expeditor to ensure all orders are prepared in a timely manner and according to menu and customer specifications.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Maintain guest flow charts to track number of guests to each station and to track volume per hour.
- Ensure that the entrance to the restaurant has someone there to greet guests at all times.
- Ensure that the front of the restaurant is spotless at all times.
- Check on every table to ensure that it is clean, spotless and fully set up, and that all silverware and glassware is spotless before any guests are seated at the table. In addition, check to ensure that all chairs are free of crumbs and that the carpet is spotless.
- Check on guests to get feedback on the quality of their meals, service, etc., and share any problems that arise, immediately. Inform supervisor and manager, immediately, but try to take care of the problem at once.
- Schedule servers for breaks, etc. in conjunction with the supervisor and depending on the business volumes.
- Pitch in and help in service, whenever the need arises. Including food runner and expeditor tasks such as ensuring the kitchen puts out the dishes according to the ticket specifications and relaying orders from wait staff to the kitchen.
- Must be 18 years or older to serve alcohol.
- TABC certified and Tips Trained required if 18 years or older; Food Handlers required.
- Guest-focused personality and with strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet standards of appearance
- Maintain proper associate uniform standards and footwear which is slip resistant, enclosed toe and heel
- Self-starting individual
- Organized and able to work with a sense of urgency and seeking guest satisfaction
- Can meet needs of guests satisfaction within company guidelines
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Horseshoe Bay Resort
400 Room Resort
Texas Hill Country Careers - Join The Team At Horseshoe Bay Resort
Explore exciting career opportunities with opportunity for upward mobility, generous benefits packages, and employee housing opportunities.
Horseshoe Bay Resort is currently hiring in various departments across the resort including Agriculture, Golf, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Marketing & Sales, and more! Begin your career at our exceptional, AAA-four diamond golf resort on the shores of Lake LBJ with diverse amenities and luxurious accommodations located in the highly desirable Texas Hill Country.