Front Desk Supervisor
7118 Bertner Avenue
Houston, TX 77030
Current Job Openings
- Catering Sales Manager
- Chinese Sous Chef
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Front Desk Supervisor
- Front Office Manager
- Hotel Maintenance Engineer
- Lead Engineer
- Line Cook
- Pastry Chef
- Security / Loss Prevention
- SMERF Sales Manager
- Sushi Sous Chef
- Valet Attendant
Front Desk Supervisor
Blossom Hotel Houston
Blossom Hotel Houston is looking for people that enjoy engaging with people and passionate about delivering great guest service. If you have previous Front Desk Supervisor experience and interested in an opportunity to create memorable experiences for our guests, submit your resume today!
Required Skills & Abilities:
- At least one (1) year previous hotel front desk supervisor experience required.
- Flexible to work AM and PM shifts, mid-shifts, holidays, weekends and overnight shifts as needed
- Must have the ability to communicate in English, both verbal and written
- High comfortability in working with computers
- Must be able to stand/walk for at least eight (8) hours
- Basic mathematical skills for cash handling purposes
- Assist with training, provide open communication to management team regarding performance and discipline. Provide constructive feedback to staff to ensure performance expectations are met.
- Supervise the daily operations of the Front Desk and ensure policies, procedures, and Hilton Brand practices are consistently practiced, and optimal service and hospitality is provided to all external and internal guests.
- Resolve guest questions and complaints by conducting thorough research of the situation and determining the most effective solution.
- Welcome guests, complete check-in process and explain hotel amenities/offers.
- Promote hotel services and facilities for revenue opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k
- Free life insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Hotel discount program and more!
Front Desk Supervisor Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Blossom Hotel Houston
267 Room Hotel
Welcome to Blossom Hotel Houston
Moments Away, A World Apart.
Blossom Hotel is Houston’s newest and most distinctive luxury destination for business and leisure. Located minutes from the nations largest medical and research community at Texas Medical Center, near NRG Stadium and Rice University.
Personalized, attentive service, public spaces with panache and spacious accommodations outfitted with thoughtful touches are hallmarks of the distinctive property, where premier amenities range from a rooftop pool with expansive skyline views to a plethora of elegant meeting and event spaces ideal for memorable occasions.
Positioned at the axis of innovation and inspiration, guests can enjoy the diversity of nearby neighborhoods, world-class dining options and attractions via a complimentary Mercedes-Benz shuttle -within a three-mile radius and subject to availability – or conveniently situated METRORail line.
Find refuge at Blossom Hotel, a tranquil oasis with the energy of the city at its doorstep. Serenity sets the tone for our guestrooms and suites with luxurious finishes and refined décor. Start your morning in a spacious living area, bathed in natural light, or relax and rejuvenate after a long day in your spa-like bathroom, wrapped in marble and featuring premium bath products, rainfall shower and plush robes.
Blossom Hotel offers a collection of regal meeting and event venues that encompass over 9,000 square feet. Highlights include the nearly 3,000-square-foot Luna Ballroom and its approximately 1,500-square-foot pre-function area, which accommodate groups of up to 250. Geared to the most discerning of event planners, the hotel puts food, service and experience at a premium and offers a truly distinctive environment for gatherings ranging in size from intimate to grand.
The hotel’s ten unique meeting and event spaces are not only visually striking, but also offer abundant natural light and the latest audio/visual technologies for seamless and stress-free presentation capabilities.
Whether you are celebrating a major life event or hosting an important business meeting, Blossom strives to offer an unrivaled experience with an unmatched level of service.