7730 Bonhomme Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63105
Le Méridien St. Louis Clayton
Are you looking for an opportunity with a competitive salary & union benefits? Paid holidays & vacation time? All with a company that values their associates? Le Meridien St Louis Clayton is the place for you!
For chic, stylish, and cultured leisure and business travelers, Le Meridien St Louis Clayton is the hotel that best delivers the art of travel by curating modern, unique, and sophisticated guest experiences that pay homage to the European influence of St. Louis. Le Meridien St Louis Clayton is currently looking for a hardworking Houseperson to join our team!
The role of Houseperson is responsible for the cleanliness of guest floor corridors, foyers, and stairwells and assist Room Attendants in order to maintain the hotel’s high standards of cleanliness and quality.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Stock linen closets with amenities and supplies for room attendants; may include taking supplies directly to room attendants.
- Empty room attendant carts of soiled linen and trash.
- Pull linen from linen chute and get prepped for pickup.
- Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and doors. Polish and clean mirrors, room numbers on guest room doors, and elevator doors.
- Shampoo guest room/corridor carpet as assigned by supervisor.
- Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending areas, and foyers.
- Flip mattresses and move furniture as assigned by supervisor.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Maintain a positive attitude with a ‘team’ mentality
- Ability to comprehend and follow instruction as assigned by supervisor
- Ability to lift, bend , stoop, walk, push or pull up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to stand or be on your feet for extended periods of time.
As an associate with Crescent Hotels & Resorts you can enjoy the following perks:
- Competitive wages
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Benefit package – medical, dental, vison
- Travel discounts
Le Méridien St. Louis Clayton
268 Room Hotel
Unlock experiences at our stylish Clayton Hotel
Le Meridien St. Louis Clayton is where the creative minded, the culture seekers and those who live to savor the moment unlock the destination of St. Louis. With 268 thoughtfully designed hotel rooms and 17,000 square feet of stylish event space, we guide our guests through the nuances of what makes this city great. Located in the epicenter of the chic Clayton business district, minutes from Forest Park and downtown Saint Louis, this Clayton hotel celebrates art through an effortless blend of simplicity and comfort with style and detail. Delight in the nostalgia of form and function in our nod to Mid-Century Modern design while remaining fearless to indulge in the new and exciting inside our food and beverage programs. Join us in this genuine journey while we pay homage to the European heritage of St. Louis through curated guest experiences and the elevated custom of service.