Complex Front Desk Agent
4021 Lakeview Drive
Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Current Job Openings
- Accounting Manager
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Chef
- Banquet Server
- Chief Engineer NX
- Complex Front Desk Agent
- Complex Front Office Supervisor
- Director of Engineering
- Director of Finance
- Director of People & Culture
- Executive Chef
- Golf Assist Pro
- Golf Outside Services
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Line Cook
- Outlet Supervisor
- Receiving Agent / Porter
- Restaurant Manager
- Server Assistant (AM)
- Sous Chef
Complex Front Desk Agent
Atlanta Evergreen Lakeside Resort
JOB OVERVIEW: Greet and register guests, provide prompt and courteous service, and close out guest accounts upon completion of stay to meet Crescent and brand high standards of quality.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet hours and local attractions.
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate. Promote Crescent and brand marketing programs. Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs. Code electronic keys. Non-verbally confirm the room number and rate.
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization using electronic acceptance methods. Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers, travelers checks, and other forms of payment. Post charges to guest rooms and house accounts using the computer.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear communication. Input messages into the computer. Retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest. Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for customers as requested.
- Close guest accounts at time of check out and ascertain satisfaction. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Field guest complaints, conducting thorough research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results. Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems such as price conflicts, insufficient heating or air conditioning, etc. Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
9.Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
10.Passing the MVR is mandatory (no accidents or tickets for the past three years).
11.Fully flexible 6:00am-2:30am, overnight may be required.
12.Must work both hotels.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player. Considerable skill in the use of a calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations without error. Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts. Ability to stand and move throughout front office and continuously perform essential job functions. Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system. Ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
In order to maintain a positive guest and associate experience, your work habits should always meet and strive to exceed hotel standards for work procedures, dress, grooming, punctuality and attendance. You should be adaptable to change in your work area and in hotel procedures with a willingness to learn new skills and/or improve existing ones, have the ability to solve routine problems that occur on the job and ask for help whenever you are not sure how to do something.
Safety & Security:
The safety and security of our guests and associates is of utmost importance to Crescent. Every Crescent associate should adhere to the hotel security policies and procedures, particularly regarding key controls, lifting heavy objects, using chemicals, and effectively reporting safety hazards and safety concerns.
This description excludes non-essential and marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of the fundamental job duties. Furthermore, the specific examples in each section are not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, they represent the typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Other job-related duties may be assigned by the associate’s supervisor.
Furthermore, this description is subject to change, in the sole discretion of the Company, and in no way creates an employment contract, implied or otherwise; each associate remains, at all times, an “at will” associate.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Atlanta Evergreen Lakeside Resort
336 Room Hotel
A Natural Wonderland
A restful retreat in the heart of Stone Mountain Park
Nestled within Stone Mountain Park – Georgia’s most visited attraction – our full-service, pet-friendly resort offers freshly updated guestrooms with private balconies offering forest, pool, or lake views.
Majestic views meet convenience & comfort
Unwind in spacious, comfortable guestrooms at The Inn at Stone Mountain Park, offering conveniently close access to all of Stone Mountain Park’s most popular attractions, fishing, hiking, and family-friendly fun.
Delicious discoveries, any time of day
Fuel up for a day of exploring with a delicious breakfast, linger over a family dinner or grab a piping-hot coffee to go as you head out in search of adventure.
Golf with a view
Stone Mountain Park Golf Club’s professional-level 18-hole courses provide two distinct golf experiences. Be challenged at Stonemont Course, and wowed by the views as you play Lakemont Course.
A delightful destination minutes from downtown
Discover one of Georgia’s most celebrated natural attractions just 20 minutes from Atlanta, within the lush oasis of Stone Mountain Park.