4021 Lakeview Drive
Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Current Job Openings
- Accounting Manager
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Chef
- Banquet Server
- Chief Engineer NX
- Complex Front Desk Agent
- Complex Front Office Supervisor
- Director of Engineering
- Director of Finance
- Director of People & Culture
- Executive Chef
- Golf Assist Pro
- Golf Outside Services
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Line Cook
- Outlet Supervisor
- Receiving Agent / Porter
- Restaurant Manager
- Server Assistant (AM)
- Sous Chef
Atlanta Evergreen Lakeside Resort
The Atlanta Evergreen Lakeside Resort, Stone Mountain has immediate openings for energetic, outgoing, customer service oriented and experienced individuals to fill the position of Restaurant Manager. Restaurants Managers assist in the effective management and direction of restaurant operations in reference to quality service, supervision of associates, monitor quality and consistency of food production, cost control, and inventory.
We offer excellent benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term/Long-Term disability insurance, 401(k) with a match, Vacation, Personal Hours, Holiday Pay, Hotel Room Discounts and much more!!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
2. Assist in ensuring that the restaurant complies with sanitation and safety standards for guests and associates. Check that all equipment is in working order. Visually inspect and take action to ensure that facilities in restaurant look appealing and attractive to guests. Follow up on work orders so repairs and maintenance of facility are completed on a timely basis.
3. Monitor product quality and guest satisfaction in restaurant. Ensure that food quality is consistent, appealing, and prepared to guest specifications. Interact with guests to obtain feedback on quality of service and food in outlet.
4. Document inventory forecast usage and monitor supply so that restaurants are stocked with linen, glassware, silverware, china, condiments, in order to provide service.
5. Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
6. Participate in marketing efforts of restaurants, create menu ideas, survey competition and report food trends, and assist in preparations of specials.
7. Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
9. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Strong knowledge of Food & Beverage operations and service, wines and preparation techniques. Excellent mathematical abilities in order to determine and track inventory, controls, revenue productions, and other hotel financial statements. Ability to work entire shift standing and moving about in restaurants and kitchen area. Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts. Ability to lift/carry weight up to 50 pounds. Ability to push/and pull carts of products weighing up to 150 pounds.
Must have 2 years of experience in a similar position.
Must be flexible to work AM, PM shifts, weekdays, weekends and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Atlanta Evergreen Lakeside Resort
336 Room Hotel
A Natural Wonderland
A restful retreat in the heart of Stone Mountain Park
Nestled within Stone Mountain Park – Georgia’s most visited attraction – our full-service, pet-friendly resort offers freshly updated guestrooms with private balconies offering forest, pool, or lake views.
Majestic views meet convenience & comfort
Unwind in spacious, comfortable guestrooms at The Inn at Stone Mountain Park, offering conveniently close access to all of Stone Mountain Park’s most popular attractions, fishing, hiking, and family-friendly fun.
Delicious discoveries, any time of day
Fuel up for a day of exploring with a delicious breakfast, linger over a family dinner or grab a piping-hot coffee to go as you head out in search of adventure.
Golf with a view
Stone Mountain Park Golf Club’s professional-level 18-hole courses provide two distinct golf experiences. Be challenged at Stonemont Course, and wowed by the views as you play Lakemont Course.
A delightful destination minutes from downtown
Discover one of Georgia’s most celebrated natural attractions just 20 minutes from Atlanta, within the lush oasis of Stone Mountain Park.