70 Yorktown Center
Lombard, IL 60148
The Westin Chicago Lombard
JOB OVERVIEW: Manually set up, break down, and service all meeting rooms in accordance with Crescent high standards of quality.
This position requires a flexible schedule to include weekends and evenings.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Communicate with manager throughout shift to be aware of the work.
2. Set up all meeting rooms to the specifications of the guest. This includes considerable physical activity in transporting awkward and heavy materials such as staging, tables, chairs, dancefloors, etc., from storage area to meeting rooms
3. Supply and replenish meeting rooms with clean glasses and fresh water.
4. Break down all meeting rooms where meetings have concluded and return to storage closet so the room will be available to be reset for the next function.
5. Maintain established cleaning schedule of meeting rooms and ballrooms so the rooms stay presentable at all times.
6. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
7. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
The Westin Chicago Lombard
500 Room Hotel
Find your balance at our hotel in Lombard
An empowering experience awaits you at The Westin Chicago Lombard, a dynamic destination for business travelers and vacationing families. Our hotel is located in the western suburbs of Chicago, providing a complimentary shuttle to the nearby Metra station, which takes you directly into the city. Stretch out in your intuitively appointed room or suite and enjoy amenities including the Westin Heavenly® Bed and White Tea by Westin™ bathroom products. Move well in the WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio, or rejuvenate with a swim in the indoor pool. Sample fresh fare at one of our on-site restaurants, which offer Italian cuisine, seafood or pick up a healthy on-the-go breakfast from Yorktown Market. We offer 39,000 square feet of venue space, including an expansive ballroom - the largest in Lombard. In your down time, walk across the street from our hotel to Yorktown Center, visit Morton Arboretum or venture into Chicago and explore. Whatever the reason for your Lombard visit, we look forward to making it special.