1740 Ocean Ave
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Le Merigot Santa Monica
- Sort and verify accuracy of Night Audit work (primarily receivables aspect), i.e. including reconciliation of banquet check extensions, coding of banquets at cost, review and route sales and promotion checks with back-up. Record department administration phone calls and inform Director of Finance of any potential concern.
- Post city ledger payments in property management system, reconcile and bill all city ledger accounts. Perform follow-up billing and credit collection documentation and inform Controller of any potential uncollectible accounts.
- Reconcile credit card back-up to General Cashier Summary and inform Controller of any discrepancies. Bill out credit cards (AMEX, DINERS, etc.). Maintain accurate and legible logs for all credit cards.
- Set up new accounts in accordance with established credit policy.
- Assist in reconciling open account status items.
- Input General Cashier Summary and maintain binder.
- File and distribute credit card cancellations, bulletins and credit warnings. Process and follow-up on all returned checks accepted as cash payment. Record General Ledger and City Ledger reconciliations.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appears and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player. Strong organizational skills with attention to detail. Ability to compile facts and figures. Ability to operate personal computer and calculator.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Le Merigot Santa Monica
175 Room Hotel
Just Steps Away From The Sand
Discover a relaxing seaside escape at Le Merigot Santa Monica, the perfect basecamp for adventure located next to the Beach and steps from the famous Santa Monica Pier. Our hotel possesses an air of serenity while being walking distance to Santa Monica’s popular destination highlights, including world-class restaurants and the 3rd Street Promenade. Venture to neighboring Venice Beach, Malibu, and all the excitement in Los Angeles. Settle into spacious, pet-friendly guest rooms and suites, many with a private balcony and ocean views. Make a splash in our outdoor pool, stay active in our well-equipped fitness center, or step onto the sand with available beach gear and bike cruisers. Enjoy energizing breakfasts in the Dining Room and delicious California cuisine for lunch and dinner in our open air lounge with ocean views. Earn Marriott Bonvoy points with every stay. Planning a meeting or wedding in Santa Monica? Our event venues offer the perfect backdrop, with flexible seating and integrated technologies.