501 Geary Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
The Marker San Francisco
Compensation: $27.47 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Stock linen closets with amenities and supplies for room attendants; may include taking supplies directly to room attendants.
- Empty room attendant carts of soiled linen and trash.
- Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and doors. Polish and clean mirrors, room numbers on guest room doors, and elevator doors.
- Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending areas, and foyers.
- Flip mattresses and move furniture as assigned by supervisor.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Ability to lift, bend, stoop, walk, push or pull heavy equipment, and stand for extended periods of time. Lifting may include equipment or furniture weighing up to 100 lbs. Ability to comprehend and follow instructions from supervisor.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
The Marker San Francisco
208 Room Hotel
Welcome to The Marker San Francisco
"I left my heart in San Francisco," Tony Bennett famously sang, a testament of the Bay Area's lasting impression. And amid this captivating city with its vibrant nightlife, arts, and cultural scene is our newly renovated, Beaux-Arts style hotel in downtown San Francisco—The Marker. Spacious, jewel-toned suites complement our sophisticated yet playful design, emphasizing creativity. Mere blocks from the world-famous Union Square, we’d like to welcome you into a hotel unlike any other.