7118 Bertner Avenue
Houston, TX 77030
Current Job Openings
- Accounting Manager
- Chinese Sous Chef
- Director F&B
- Front Desk Agent
- Front Desk Supervisor
- Guest Room Attendant
- Host / Hostess
- Hotel Maintenance Engineer
- House Person
- Laundry Attendant
- Lead Engineer
- Line Cook
- Marketing Manager
- Night Audit
- Restaurant Manager
- Room Inspector
- Room Service Servers
- Security / Loss Prevention
Blossom Hotel Houston
The Blossom Hotel - Houston Medical Center has an immediate opening for an energetic, outgoing and experienced individual to lead our Marketing Team.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation and execution of all related marketing activity across relevant distribution channels to achieve budgeted topline revenues. We offer excellent benefits to include health, dental vision, life insurance, Short-term/Long Term Disability insurance, 401(k) with matching, vacation, sick and holiday pay and much more!!!!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Skilled in the creation and deployment of complex luxury hotel launch plans. Lifestyle, luxury, or global brand experience preferred
- Propose and implement property-specific marketing and PR strategies in conjunction with the Director of Sales and Marketing and General Manager.
- Create advertising and promotional programs and graphics for the hotel and all outlets
- Collaborate with DOSM and/or GM to create and maintain marketing budgets
- Collaborate with the sales and revenue team to identify opportunities and trends that are in need of on and offline strategies.
- Lead creative agency and partner management for social media, PR, organic/paid social
- Responsible for creating and maintaining hotel branded collateral.
- Responsible for brand voice pull through with the highest level of accuracy to property for all written and verbal front and back of house communication, including all digital assets.
- Drive overarching digital marketing strategy with Crescent Digital support team
- Build direct marketing plans and targeted campaigns to drive brand awareness for the overall hotel, key market segmentations and outlets.
- Lead and direct hotel asset development, including hotel and outlet collateral, photoshoots, etc.
- Manages creative direction of all hotel and outlet digital and marketing assets
- Works with Food and Beverage team to identify opportunities and trends to implement promotional strategy to drive outlet revenue.
- Curate unique programming in coordination with hotel operations that are distinctly Blossom Houston.
- Serve as Blossom Houston brand ambassador for the hotel.
- Manages the execution of PR events and promotions.
- Present a positive company image through all phases of public and/or customer interaction
- Interface positively with other departments, helping when needed
- Manage the property’s hotel and outlet websites and online listings including menus, ensure optimization for search engine PPC
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above and are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree (hotel marketing preferred). Five years’ experience in marketing / advertising / public relations. Background encompassing hotel / resort marketing and advertising.
Language Skills: Exceptional written, verbal and in person skills including etiquette and ability to work with the public. Knowledge of communications skills, exceptional organization skills, ability to deal with diverse clientele, golf knowledge and or marina experience is an advantage.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to spend 50% of working day sitting and other 50% standing or walking. Must be able to walk entire length of property for site inspections. Ability to read a computer screen from a distance of 1-3 feet. The employee is required regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. Must present self in a mature professional manner.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Blossom Hotel Houston
267 Room Hotel
Welcome to Blossom Hotel Houston
Moments Away, A World Apart.
Blossom Hotel is Houston’s newest and most distinctive luxury destination for business and leisure. Located minutes from the nations largest medical and research community at Texas Medical Center, near NRG Stadium and Rice University.
Personalized, attentive service, public spaces with panache and spacious accommodations outfitted with thoughtful touches are hallmarks of the distinctive property, where premier amenities range from a rooftop pool with expansive skyline views to a plethora of elegant meeting and event spaces ideal for memorable occasions.
Positioned at the axis of innovation and inspiration, guests can enjoy the diversity of nearby neighborhoods, world-class dining options and attractions via a complimentary Mercedes-Benz shuttle -within a three-mile radius and subject to availability – or conveniently situated METRORail line.
Find refuge at Blossom Hotel, a tranquil oasis with the energy of the city at its doorstep. Serenity sets the tone for our guestrooms and suites with luxurious finishes and refined décor. Start your morning in a spacious living area, bathed in natural light, or relax and rejuvenate after a long day in your spa-like bathroom, wrapped in marble and featuring premium bath products, rainfall shower and plush robes.
Blossom Hotel offers a collection of regal meeting and event venues that encompass over 9,000 square feet. Highlights include the nearly 3,000-square-foot Luna Ballroom and its approximately 1,500-square-foot pre-function area, which accommodate groups of up to 250. Geared to the most discerning of event planners, the hotel puts food, service and experience at a premium and offers a truly distinctive environment for gatherings ranging in size from intimate to grand.
The hotel’s ten unique meeting and event spaces are not only visually striking, but also offer abundant natural light and the latest audio/visual technologies for seamless and stress-free presentation capabilities.
Whether you are celebrating a major life event or hosting an important business meeting, Blossom strives to offer an unrivaled experience with an unmatched level of service.